Early Career Award
WCSF2023 Early Career Award (ECA)
Sponsored by Science and Medicine in Football, Taylor & Francis.
To stimulate young researchers, PhD candidates can compete for the WCSF2023 Early Career Award. Quality of abstracts and presentations will be rated by a jury led by the editors of Science and Medicine in Football (Prof. Franco Impellizzeri and Prof. Tim Meyer).
ECA applicants that meet all requirements can use the abstract submission process of the upcoming WCSF 2023. Click ‘YES’ to ECA award when submitting your abstract and you will receive an e-mail template for your application. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 December 2022, 24:00 CET.
To participate in the WCSF2023 Early Career Award:
- The applicant is currently enrolled as a PhD student at a University, and will not formally complete the PhD (date of defence) before 24 May 2023.
- The applicant presents original research (not a literature review)
- The applicant is first author of the abstract
- The applicant confirms only one abstract has been submitted as first author to apply for the Early Career Award
- The applicant has paid congress registration fee before 24 May 2023